South Park, the dysfunctional and chaotic town with its authentic sounds and comic animations is brought back to the game enthusiasts with the new South Park Reel Chaos game. This latest version is packed with entertaining features just like its predecessor.
The Chaos game has the popular friends of the earlier version, return as superheroes. There are 20 pay lines and 5 reels present. Each spin can be done with amounts ranging from 20p to up to £100. The game has all the fourth graders uniting to fight against Professor Chaos who plots to demolish the city and its residents. The features include
- Stacked wilds, re-spins that multiply, multipliers, bonus running spins and overlay wilds
- There are 4 mini features and an Epic form Bonus Spin feature
- The stacked wilds feature, which has Cartman hunting for the elusive General Disarray and forming stacked wilds, while he moves up and slides on the reels downwards. A minimum of 2 to 3 of the stacked wilds can give decent wins.
- Multiplier feature has Kenny, the masked and imposing vigilante wrestling with Professor Chaos to safeguard the town. A 3 to 5 multiplier is given for a line win
- The re-spin feature has Stan using his mental prowess to repair reels using power tools. Re-spins on all the 5 reels, when continued will give you a winning combo. A 2 to 10x multiplier you get here increases more, after you do a spin with no win. There is possibility of wining 1,212 times of your stake in case your luck is good. This is one of the best lucrative mini features.
- The last feature is the Overlay Wilds, where Kyle demolishes evil minions using laser beams. A 3 to 5 overlay wilds, when you have them in appropriate spots give you big wins. There is a possibility of wining over 200 times of your stake here.
The entire game is filled with authentic sounds, animations and graphics making the entire play fun and entertaining, which is what Netent excels at.
The Mintberry Crunch in the Epic Bonus feature that is created, when you have three bonus icons on 5, 3 and 1 reels is a popular feature. Mintberry Crunch is half berry and half man. He has a tough job of fighting all four villains including General Disarray, Evil Minions, Anime Professor Chaos and Professor Chaos. This feature ends, when all four are crushed or when Mintberry Crunch is defeated.
With each enemy defeated by Mintberry Crunch, the multiplier at the bet line increases by one and this multiplies your win by four. When all enemies are down, you get victory bonus, which is a cash prize. The health meter indicator, when empty, implies that the player, whether it is the hero or the villain is defeated.
Why Chaos is better
When compared to the first South Park game, the Chaos scores as the variations are more here. Further, the wins are much bigger, which makes them highly appealing. The Cartman’s feature is especially very good offering over 100 times of the stake. The high value for a spin of 20p minimum and the smart backing track are definite advantages. The spots where you get Chaos smiling with the free spins is very funny.
The dry runs, tricky bonus free spins and fewer lines, when compared to the original can give a player fewer wins of big magnitude. However, the innovative creation along with the big wins and traditional slot combo makes the game a sure winner. The backing audio track is right for the game. In addition, the valuable playtime, when you consider the money you invest here is also a good point in favor of the game.